Friday, August 1, 2008

Blogs, wikis, podcasts

So I got the book on the 17th and got right into it that day. I started logging the pages I was reading, underlining what I found relevant and so on and now, 2 weeks later, I'm on Chapter 2!

Holidays are a wonderful thing! I did read another good book in the interim, for those of you that followed the Tour de France, "Lance Armstrong's War" by Daniel Coyle. A great insight into how the tour works and how Lance worked the tour.

But I digress. So far I'm liking the book. It's an easy read but it takes a fair bit of time to get through because I'm constantly going to the net to check things out or to try something, like this BLOG.


One of the things I have discovered is 23 things on a stick, out of Minnesota. Now If I can only figure out how to add a link for it...http://23thingsonastick.blogspot.com// That was easy! Take a look. It might me a road to explore if we do some tech focussed proD. I haven't explored it all so I may retract at a later date.

I'm also experimenting with how to get this out to other readers of the book.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

testing how the comment window opens